Diesel Induction Flush KitBrand: WYNNS
Features and Benefits:
- Smooth idling
- Eliminates knocking
- Easily cleans and regenerates a blocked diesel soot filter without dismantling
- Catalyst for optimised combustion and decreased soot build-up
- Reduces the combustion temperature of soot so that the soot particles burn faster and at a lower temperature.
- Restores engine power
- Avoids frequent maintenance costs related to the manual regeneration of the blocked soot filter
- Especially suited for city driving cycles
- Can be used in combination with built-in regeneration systems
- Has a cleaning effect on the exhaust side of the turbo
Wynn’s Diesel Induction System Cleaner (Product No. 23480) is formulated for use with Wynn’s FuelSystemSERVE®+ (Product No. 68432) as directed in the equipment manual.
Wynn’s Turbo & DPF Cleaner & Regenerator (Product No. 31592) is to be added only to the fuel tank.
For diesel engines with all types of diesel particulate filter
For diesel and biodiesel up to B30