Permatex® Marine H2 Hold EpoxyBrand: PERMATEX
Features and Benefits:
Permatex® Marine H2 Hold Epoxy bonds underwater applications without breaking and can be used on both under and above water repairs. This industrial strength waterproof epoxy is ideal for surfaces exposed to salt or freshwater such as portable water tanks, fuel tanks, drains, boats, and more!
- Flexible water-proof adhesive
- Sticks and cures underwater
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Dries off-white
- Sets in 15 minutes/ Cures in 1 hour
- PSI Strength: 4,000
Suggested Applications: Fiberglass, plastics, metal, wood, PVC & more!
- For best results: Roughen, remove any grease and oil, clean and dry surfaces to be joined or repaired.
- Remove plastic mixing paddle from center of black plunger. Turn nozzle end up and pull plunger back slightly (1/8″). Allow air bubbles to rise to top. Snap off and save storage cap.
- Push plunger evenly to dispense equal amounts of hardener and resin onto a discardable surface such as a piece of cardboard or the plastic container on the front of this package. Pull back plunger to stop flow.
MIX THOROUGHLY with paddle provided. Epoxy has a working time of 15 minutes.
Apply to surfaces to be joined or repaired. Epoxy will fixture in 1 hour and fully cure in 24 hours. Wipe nozzle clean. Replace cap for storage.
NOTE: Will not bond to polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.