Permatex® Engine DegreaserBrand: PERMATEX
Features and Benefits:
New formula contains no petroleum distillates. Foaming action quickly dissolves and removes grease, oil and dirt from all types of equipment. Cleans iron, steel, aluminium, magnesium and copper. Not harmful to metal, rubber, plastic, or concrete. Rinses off easily with water. Level 3
- Shake well before using.
- Make sure engine is turned off and cool.
- Spray generously starting with the lower engine areas. Work towards the top of the engine. DO NOT spray directly onto alternator, distributor, electronic components and air intake systems. Care must be taken on all under hood wiring and electronic sensors.
- Immediately wipe off any overspray from external painted surfaces and plastic chrome with water dampened cloth.
- Allow Eliminator III Engine Degreaser to soak for 10 to 15 minutes. Heavy deposits of grease and grime may have to be brushed. DO NOT start engine after applying degreaser. Rinsing properly cleans engine and avoids potential fire hazards and odours.
- Rinse with a mild stream of water from the top of the engine down. Do not use power washers or heavy streams of water.
- PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT AND USE THE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF WATER TO RINSE ENGINE. FOLLOW ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL REGULATIONS FOR DISPOSAL OF WASTE WATER.
- After engine has been rinsed, allow to drain for a few minutes. Start engine and allow to idle for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drive vehicle for a short period of time to completely dry engine or allow to dry overnight.
Suggested Applications: Engines, garage floors, tools, and machinery.